Dry brushing has so many benefits for your skin. Our vegan dry brushes bristles are made of sisal plant bristles and bamboo wood. Not only is this amazing dry brush great for your skin, it's also vegan.
Benefits of Dry Brushing: increases circulation and energy, aids in detoxing toxins out of body, helps improve the appearance of cellulite by helping break down cellulite, stimulates the lymphatic system, and exfoliates the skin.
**Consult your doctor before dry brushing if you have sensitive skin, eczema and/or psoriasis. Avoid brushing over opened wounds and/or inflamed areas.**
How to use a dry brush
- Start with your feet and move upwards to your neck area.
- Brush your skin gently using wide, circular, clockwise motions.
- Brush softly in the areas where your skin may be thinner.
- When brushing your arms, move upwards towards your armpits.
- When you are done, take a cool shower to remove all the dry, dead skin cells.
- After your shower, pat your skin dry and consider using a natural plant-based oil/butter, for optimal benefits.
If you would like a gift bag and wrapping paper sent with your shipment (if you selected the shipping option) or if you need your order to be divided for gifting, contact us to set that up for you HERE.
A note to our customers:
Given the nature of our products being handmade in batches, there will be variation in product appearances and not all products will appear identical to product photos on our website. Thank you for your understanding!