When using Evolve Within's essential oil products, here are some safety guidelines to follow:
- Consult with your medical practitioner before using any Essential Oils, Absolutes or Carrier Oils.
- Keep Essential Oils out of reach of children.
- Never apply undiluted Essential Oils directly to the skin.
Never apply Essential Oils before or during sun exposure.
Never use pure Essential Oils in the baths of babies or young children, without first diluting oils in a carrier oil.
Discontinue the use of Essential Oils immediately if you have an allergic reaction, and seek medical advice.
- Avoid unnecessary allergic reactions by testing a tiny area of skin on the inside of your elbow with a tiny amount of diluted Essential Oil. Cover with a sterile dressing, and wait 24 hours to see if there is a reaction. Discontinue use if there is any irritation.
- Keep Essential Oils away from they eyes and mucus membranes. If this happens accidentally, splash immediately with tepid water. If discomfort persists, seek medical advice.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists recommend that Essential Oils are for external use only.
- Wash hands after using Essential Oils.
- Protect the quality of Essential Oils by storing away from heat and light and in sealed amber glass bottles.
The safety precautions listed above are guidelines only. You should consult with any Aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications.
Click HERE for our Disclaimer.
TO BROWSE CATALOG CLICK HERE
With Love & Blessings, Jacqueline B